Trust in Soda are partnered with a leading Insurance partner who seeking a Technical Delivery Manager to oversee a new area of the business
You will take ownership over the code deployment and be focused on their Microservices, API's & SDK's that power all of their subsidiaries and partners
Location: Dublin (Hybrid)
Length: 6month (will extend)
Rate: 700-800 EUR/Day
Do you enjoy managing technical platform roadmaps? Are you looking for a role that embraces digital capabilities, technology, and analytics? If you are a Senior Delivery Manager looking for an opportunity where you can deliver continuous improvement and drive the delivery roadmaps of unique products, then read on!
Our Technology and Transformation division are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager who will take ownership of the delivery lifecycle, working collaboratively to drive teams and output, alongside improving the effectiveness of the delivery teams.
The is the perfect opportunity if you want to join a business that provides innovative healthcare solutions across, health, social care, and life sciences.
Every day you will…
- Manage the technology roadmap delivery to ensure that the stated and agreed desired outcomes are achieved.
- Lead delivery teams using relevant and appropriate disciplines (Agile, Scrum/Waterfall) and drive desired outcomes and outputs
- Ensure that delivery is assured, and business governance and delivery processes are appropriately applied
- Taking ownership of the delivery within the team
- Proactively manage risks, dependencies, obstacles, and constraints
- Ensure the team have a clear understanding and are focused
- Actively manage impediments to successful delivery
- Establish clear and concise communication channels between team, Product Management, Technology, Delivery Hub, PMO etc
- Create, coordinate, and communicate Roadmaps (and Backlogs where appropriate)
- Ensure governance of Delivery is appropriately followed
- Own and champion Agile or other iterative methodologies (as appropriate) within the team
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the wider team