Senior Software Engineer (C#/.NET)
I'm working in partnership with a multinational software company who are building out a brand new development team in their Dublin office. We have one more role left to fill to finish off this new team expansion!
The Senior .NET roles require someone who is able to work independently but also collaborate with the wider team. They want someone who's going to bring ideas to the table and help to guide more junior staff through some big upcoming projects.
They're looking for someone who has the experience of working on multiple projects at a time and can balance and allocate their time accordingly. Someone who can work off their own initiative rather than sticking rigidly to a project brief.
- Extensive hands on experience with C# and .NET core
- Experience with RestAPIs, WebAPI and Microservices
- Hands on cloud experience with AWS or Azure
- Exposure to Docker/k8s also an advantage
- Experience in financial services or some form of regulated environment would be helpful
If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV or contact Adam Whitehurst at Trust in Soda for more info.