Senior DevOps Engineer
Trust in SODA is working with a young Series A FinTech startup on track to becoming a unicorn. It is a data-as-a-service company specializing in providing financial market data.
As a Senior DevOps engineer, you'll report to the CTO and work closely across engineering, product, and design teams. You'd be joining a laid-back team with no politics that prioritizes work-life balance. Team interests include playing board games, watching anime, skiing, playing with pets, raising a family, and much more.
This is a high growth company with high-growth plans for 2023!
· Configuration management both on prem and in the cloud
· Ensure high uptime and service availability
· Automate build, test, deployment and monitoring across all systems
· Work on CI/CD for applications
· Maintain health of development environment
· Manage integration platforms
· Improve upon deployment and delivery
· Experience shell scripting in Linux environment (Bash/Python)
· Experience in monitoring and log management and automation
· AWS experience
· Application deployment (K8s/Docker)
· DBA experience (MYSQL/Clickhouse)
· HAProxy for load balancers
· Experience building CI/CD pipelines
· SQL knowledge
· Experience with monitoring tools such as Grafana/Prometheus
· Configuration management such as Saltstack/Puppet
· Experience with key value store (Redis)
· Experience in financial markets
· Life, health, dental, and disability insurance
· 401(k) matching
· Visa sponsorship
· 100% remote and global employment
Anticipated total annual salary range for this role is around $150,000-$250,000 per year. Actual compensation will depend on factors such as a candidate's experience, qualifications, and skills.
This is a fully remote position, with on-site options in Boston, NYC, San Francisco, and Salt Lake City.