The SAS Fraud Management Consultant is responsible for supporting Identity Fraud and Enterprise Reporting.
Critical to the candidate's success is strong analytical and SAS (programming) development skills.
The Fraud Reporting Analyst will elicit and document reporting requirements, recommend design solutions, design, and deliver reporting/analytics to support fraud identification, case management, forecasting, and performance metrics for transaction item fraud and identity theft.
The qualified individual will also aid in the documentation of requirements and design of SAS and SQL Data marts used to support downstream reporting and processes.
Critical to their success is the ability to build partnerships across front-end and back-end users, senior leadership, and departmental team members to ensure full understanding of business processes, data, and customer/user experience.
· Create and document requirements for needed reporting
· Assess and determine proper approach to meeting reporting requirements
· Design, develop, and implement SAS-based automated reporting and PowerBI dashboards
· Identify performance/operational trends and develop reporting to monitor adherence to timelines and reduce fraud losses
· Identify opportunities to reduce manual reporting tasks and develop automated solutions to optimize reporting processes
· Lead small to medium sized reporting projects identifying reporting needs, tasks associated with developing reporting to meet those needs, and creating project plans to ensure reliable reporting is delivered on time and in accordance with requirements
· Work with business partners to assess potential improvements to existing reporting and follow through with departmental team members to deliver reporting enhancements
· Work with senior leaders to perform ad hoc data research and analysis
Simultaneously works across multiple projects and deliverables
Bachelor's or Masters' degree or equivalent work experience
7-10 years of fraud/risk management experience
· SAS programming skills required
· Experience in SQL Server, Python, and Power BI preferred
· Strong fraud management, risk identification and solution creation experience
· Demonstrated thought leadership and collaboration building capabilities
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
· Experience in Agile projects, enterprise IT environments and software development
· Exemplary analysis skills including data mining, complex calculations, and packaging analysis for executive review