I'm working with a globally recognised service provider who are looking to add some experienced project managers to their public sector project team.
You'll get the chance to join an extremely secure business with long term projects already secured and funded for the next number of years. You'll be working on important and critical public sector projects and have the opportunity to have real influence over services EU Citizens utilise from day to day.
What we need from you:
- 10 years experience in IT projects with at least 5 years in project management
- Experience working on public sector projects, ideally EU IT projects
- Experience in conflict management and resolution
- Extensive experience working with stakeholders and senior management as well as dealing with challenging customers
- Someone who is very focused on delivery and have a problem solving mindset
What you'll get from this opportunity:
- A large talented team to collaborate with and bounce ideas off
- Freedom to lead projects the way you want and the backing to make decisions off your own initiative
- A company that will back you with extensive training and employee assistance
- Chance to work on innovative and important public sector projects
The role will be hybrid in Brussels and you must be an EU citizen. If you'd be interested in applying, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam at Trust in Soda for more info!