An ambitious Scale-Up focusing on building a privacy focused platform, is now looking for an experienced Principle Engineer to join their dream team in London.
Focusing in quality, scalability and growth, they are planning a comprehensive revamp of their existing platform and need a skilled Engineer with a passion for driving transformative change that can lead the way forward.
As a Principle Engineer, you'll be focusing on:
- Design of our overall system, which includes; a user facing web application, data processing microservices, hosted machine learning models, a browser based ML SDK and an array of jobs.
- Help to build resilience into the system
Technical Skillset - we believe in the best tools for the job:
- At least 6+ years of experience in various engineering roles.
- Backend: Python/Golang/Node
- Frontend: Typescript, React
- Experience with data warehouses such as BigQuery, Redshift, Athena, Snowflake.
- Experience with scalability challenges
📍Location: London - Hybrid
📌Salary & Benefits: Base salary up to £120,000 + 20% Bonus + other significant benefits.
Please Note, that the client unfortunately cannot offer sponsorship.
If you're searching for a role that offers both challenge but also a chance to really drive something new & and you have a genuine passion for engineering, we'd love to hear from you. 👌