Principal Software Engineer (Java)
- Posted 24 February 2023
- Salary €110000 - €120000 per annum + pension, healthcare
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameAdam Whitehurst
Principal Java Engineer
In the clients' own words- this is a once in a lifetime project that they are undertaking, and you could be a pivotal part of real innovation within the business.
My client is one of the leading financial institutions in the world, but the best part is they don't want to think like a global financial organisation. Their biggest aim is to drive scalability and reusable technology and rip up the rulebook.
Why should teams in the 10 different countries all developing something different but with the same end goal and functionality??
That is where you come in. As part of your role you will act as the go to person for technical direction, you will drive the use of effective practices and world class code. If there is a problem that needs solving - you are the person, the teams will look to for guidance.
This isn't necessarily a people manager role- but more a subject matter expert, a visionary and all round superstar within the organisation.
Keep on reading down through the juicy details- but please reach out to me today to discuss the roles.
What you should you have:
· Microservices is very important at scale.
· Relational DB
· Come from a SaaS background
What you will get:
· The higher market range for Dublin based Principal Engineers- Believe me on this.
· One of the best pension percentages that I have seen on the market
· Full Healthcare support
· Flexible working and Hybrid Working
· Study and Further learning support like Scrum Certificates etc
· 35 hour working week
· Subsidised Canteen
· One of the best cultures to operate under
If you're interested, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehust at Trust in Soda for more info!