Localisation Project Coordinator - Hiring ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months
Rate: £290 per day PAYE (inc holiday pay)
My client, a very well-known leading technology company, is looking for a Localisation Project Coordinator.
- Create and execute on the localization schedule.
- Review, prioritize, and track progress of issues that affect localized product content relevancy, quality, and functionality.
- Work with vendors to ensure all assignments are understood, timelines are followed, and deliveries completed correctly and on time.
- Identify and flag localizability and localization workflow issues or opportunities for process or tooling improvement/efficiency.
- Support cross-functional teams and stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to ensure localization requirements are implemented and localization process is well understood.
- Work with product teams across the client to ensure localizability best practices are followed to minimize downstream issues and decrease cost and time-to-market for the localized versions.
- 1-3 years of experience with localization engineering and/or management
BA/BS in technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Experience with localization platforms, file formats and CAT tools - such as SDL Trados Studio, Idiom, World Server, or any similar in-house localization tools and platform that manage and/or automate translation workflow.
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Engineering and/or hands-on programming experience.
- Knowledge of additional languages other than English.
- BA/BS in technical or other related discipline, or equivalent experience.