- Posted 23 February 2023
- Salary £50000 - £78000.00 per annum + pension, medical, 3 months anywhere
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameDominika Kodadova
London-based peer-to-peer FinTech, partnering with big names within the UK & European FinTech market is now looking for engineering managers to join their dream team. It's a great point in time to join as they are completely revamping the existing platform using a new language - Kotlin.
Worth considering because:
Not only the company has great funding (I appreciate how important this is given the current climate), but they also have a fantastic engineering culture - working with a great tech stack & on a new project to keep you on your toes, but they also heavily invest in their engineers and will set up a career progression plan for you to help you grow.
Key technologies for the Kotlin Engineer role include:
- Java/PHP experience - they can support you in learning Kotlin when you join
- Strong experience with Spring Boot and/or Micronaut - they work with http4K
- Microservice Design/Architecture
- Testing, testing, testing - writing a clean, well-tested code is what they are looking for
What is in it for you:
- Work from anywhere for 3 months in a year!
- Flexi Working
- Great internal support and training
- Career development plan
- Of course the standard benefits and extra perks
Please note that this role won't offer sponsorship or consider candidates not based in the UK.