Location: Glasgow / Hybrid
Duration: 6 months
Pay Rate: £412 per day
Engagement: Inside IR35 (Umbrella)
As an Identity and Access Management Analyst your primary role will be to support the access provisioning of privileged applications within the organisation. This job will offer a great opportunity for skills development across multiple technologies, so you'll need to be curious and enjoy learning new things.
The role is all about...
- Delivering a quality service to colleagues across the organisation in provisioning access across multiple platform streams.
- Working with a variety of colleagues to meet their access and information requirements.
- Implement process improvements to improve efficiencies and reduce risk.
- Ensure only appropriate and relevant access is in place to enable employees to fulfil their role requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the IAM elements of the Information Security Policy Standard, Access Control Standard and associated Access Governance Framework.
We would like you to have...
- User administration experience in the following platforms: AD / Unix
- Proven experience in implementing IAM control improvements across multiple technical disciplines.
- Good understanding of Information Security and policy standards.
- User administration experience in providing platform access.