Digital Experience Delivery Manager - Hiring ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Hybrid - 3 days Malmesbury
Duration: 6 months initially - likely extension
Rate: £350 per day
Engagement: Inside IR35
The role is to manage the delivery of digital assets created for Digital Creative Services projects within the Creative Services Studio, with a remit for driving productivity and quality through all aspects of production, asset approvals and delivery of final materials.
- Manage large and complex digital projects end to end, working with UX/UI on developing the strategy for pre and post purchase journey all the way through to managing delivery and execution of digital assets. The digital channels which will be managed are direct website, CRM, owner support content, digital display, third party retail and interactive retail screens.
- Be able to work across different project methodologies and create a balance between waterfall NPD projects as well as supporting on delivering smaller agile projects.
- Experience of managing large/complex digital projects.
- Excellent analytical skills: the ability to assess problems thoroughly and drive logical conclusions.
- Vendor Management
- Ability to handle complex change.
- Ability to manage projects in a high-pressured environment.