Data Architect - Security Clearance - HIRING ASAP
Location: Remote: 4 days per week & Portsmouth Office: 1 day per week
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £600-£700 per day
THIS ROLE IS FOR SECURITY CLEARED CANDIDATES ONLY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE CLEARANCE, PLEASE AVOID APPLYING.
My client, who are a government organisation need a Data Architect to develop data solutions which provide insights to decision makers.
- Building robust and scalable data pipelines to support real-time data streaming and micro-batch data bursts consisting of a set of functional architecture components and services that combine events, real-time integration, data, cognitive analytics, and intelligent workflows in a single integrated framework.
- Delivering seamless data integration to integrate seamlessly with legacy applications based on standard API interfaces.
- Has built decoupled and extensible services.
- Familiar with domain-driven, event-based, and microservice-enabled services driven by common-data domains, events and microservices.
- Define and articulate overall architecture and integration for various services.
- Broker and ensure good collaborative technical decisions are made across the team.
- Provide top level assurance: verifying and validating the technology and pipeline against requirements.
- Define or review interfaces and information flows for technical data components of the work.
- Experience with Palantir is a HUGE bonus skill.