Cyber Security Project Manager
I'm working in partnership with a global tech consultancy who are looking to expand their cyber security department with the addition of two new project managers. This will be a chance to be part of a large scale project working on the security of crucial elements of the EU infrastructure and something that will give you the chance to see the tangible results of your work in real time.
- Chance to join a team of 50-60 talented cyber security focused professionals
- Working on a vitally important EU infrastructure project
- Will be working for a company that invests heavily in training and personal development programs
What you need to apply:
- Strong project management experience, ideally within a cyber security team
- Hands on tech experience in cyber security not too important, they have very talented team in place already for that so this role will focus almost exclusively on project management and delivery
- Experience managing projects with challenging or demanding customers
- Prince2/PMP certs are nice to have
This is a hybrid role with good remote flexibility but you must be based in either Belgium or Luxembourg. You also must be an EU citizen to apply.
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Trust in Soda for more info.