UX UI Designer
SODA are hiring for a UX UI Designer to work for a well respected and known FinTech in Manchester.
This Fintech have been around a a long time and actually were the first of their kind in the UK. Whilst you work in a mature environment, with the security and user base that can attract, your role is to actually work on the launch of brand new products. So in many ways this is like working for a start up - the best of both worlds.
The Products are all greenfield and you'll need to work end-to-end alongside the rest of the design team to help us deliver world class products. Whats more, the products are there to support some of our country's most vulnerable people by offering them financial solutions and support. You are at the centre of this and join the dots of making these products work, visually beautiful, accessible and usable.
The role is to be based in Manchester 2-3 times a month depending on the work and projects at any given time, and if you're looking for something fully remote we can make that work too - just you'll need to be based in the UK.
a few things to mention:
Key skills and experience
- be highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- be personable and work as part of a team
- excellent user-centred design and prototyping skills
- proficient in design and interaction software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- clear understanding of user-centred design and best practices
- experience of problem-solving user friction points in design
- proven experience completing design projects end to end
- experience conducting user research studies and competitor analyses
- a solid understanding of design best practice
- ability to confidently take projects from concept to completion
- excellent understanding of human-centric design principles