Freelance Unix Shell Scripting role
I hope your week is going well… Are you currently open to discussing new opportunities?
I ask because I'm working on a project with a Swiss IT Consultancy who are working with an end client to find an Unix Shell Scripter Specialist to come onsite 3 days a week in Switzerland, Zurich.
Please look at the details below / job spec attached.
If you are interested, please reply with a copy of your CV, I will then follow up with a call to run through everything in more detail.
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extensions
Day Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Switzerland, Zurich 2/3 Days Onsite
Start date: ASAP
- 7-10 years' experience in Unix or Linux Application Support (good in writing commands) <Change based on Band>
- Good proficiency either in SQL or Oracle database
- Able to write scripts in Shell.
- Debugs, documents, implements, and maintains software applications
- Application Change assessment and validation during change windows over the week and weekend.
- Knowledge of ITIL production support best practices
Good to Have
- Control M, Oracle PLSQL, Java, and Batch Processing
- Knowledge of ETL processes (Informatica) and/or Big Data.
- Knowledge of financial services industry