We are looking for an experienced Training Manager to join a 6-month project working with one of the worlds leading pioneering technology companies.
The Retail Training Team is responsible for the Training and delivery to over 4,000+ Experts and Stylists in over 80 countries worldwide. The client's mission is simple: To provide immersive blended learning training experience that will engage our experts and build their capability offline and online to convert shoppers to owners. Establish the learning platforms and tools to empower markets through clear framework, direction & collaboration.
- Training retail staff in stores on the technologies, how the product works, and allow them to knowledge they need to sell the product.
- This role will be covering floor care (vacuums) and environmental care (air purifiers etc) only.
- Needs to understand global markets and adapt to them.
- Majority of training materials will be digital.
- eLearning platform knowledge (ideally ARTICULATE, however they do have a third party that build the platform in articulate, not essential but preferred).
- Strong communication - will work with engineers etc to understanding the product knowledge.
- Global markets and how they need to adapt (they use a third-party translator so multiple languages aren't required but would be a bonus).