Technical Project Manager
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: 2/3 days onsite per week in Brussels or Antwerp
The role will mainly be focused on solution delivery projects, requiring somebody with extensive IT technical experience relating to JAVA development and Middleware as ESB. The main contacts of the successful Project Manager will be the architects, testers, developers, and analysts, meaning a hands-on attitude is essential.
- Produce a project plan including a schedule, budget, scope to be delivered as well as success criteria and a risk mitigation plan accounting for all areas of impact
- Establish resource needs, then divide sub-projects and responsibilities among members of the group
- Lead and supervise progress throughout the project, providing transparency towards senior stakeholders on status and steps required to completion.
- Carry out regular evaluations of the project at different stages and the result, providing reports to said stakeholders at each stage
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Knowledge of English, French, and Dutch to professional proficiency
- Knowledge and relevant experience in project management
- Technical expertise
- Ability to communicate at different levels of the organization