Scale Support Account Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months initially - likely extended
Rate: £250 per day (inside IR35)
We are looking for a passionate Scale Support Account Manager to develop both a deep and broad comprehension of the Business API. As a Scaled Support Account Manager in a growing globally distributed function you will play a crucial role in building programs that support and nurture several partners and customers.
The ideal candidate is someone who has serviced customers with high expectations using an enterprise product. This role will help to ensure Business Messaging support drives customer and partner growth, retention, and advocacy.
- 3+ years of technical support experience delivering/ enabling support for enterprise applications or being in customer success/account management
- Experience of enterprise cloud software and concepts (e.g. Single Sign On), integration with cloud service providers (e.g., AWS), and APIs
- Excellent communicator with the ability to simplify and clearly explain technical concepts to a non-tech savvy audience
- Demonstrated experience of excellent troubleshooting of customer and partner escalations in a ticket based workflow while achieving SLA requirements and managing critical escalations
- Experience using operational metrics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to prioritize and move to action
- 2+ years of experience in working in scaled account management programs in mid-market or enterprise companies
- 1+ years of Project Management experience preferred, or commensurate certification
- Incident and Escalation management best practices