Back to jobs
- Posted 31 January 2024
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameKingsley Eze
SAP EWM IT Project Lead
Start Date: March 2024
Contract Length: 12 Months + Extension
Working Hours: 41 hours a week
Location: Stein, Switzerland
Working Pattern: 5 days onsite
Rate: 90 - 100 CHF Per Hour
Trust in Soda are working with a leading organisation in the Pharma industry, looking for a SAP EWM IT Project Lead to manage their SAP EWM implementation.
They are looking for someone with at least 6 years SAP WM or EWM implementation experience and ideally, Kneat trained.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Responsible to plan, manage, control, and report the IT Warehouse project for SAP EWM implementation and roll out (design, configuration, go live up to hypercare).
- Accountable for project scope, team, change management and achievement of the business objectives
- Direct the project team on day-over-day basis, organize meetings, assign tasks, monitor progress, secures project documentation, identifies and communicates with project stakeholders, aligns project plan and activities with OT Warehouse project
- Lead discussions and document the Business processes for Warehouse and logistics for new warehouse facility (SME support for WH and logistics processes will be provided)
- Collaborate and coordinate with the IT Business Partner, SAP Implementation team. Warehouse control system suppliers, with Operations user and all internal stakeholders involved.
- Lead, plan and coordinate the end to end user acceptance testing between EWM and the Warehouse control system supplier and Operations users.
- Lead the coordination for the Validation of the EWM system
- Prepare relevant deliverables assigned by Client stakeholders
- Prepare the consolidated Schedule and track closely with all external consultants
- Reviewing supplier and SAP partner documents
- Prepare/present weekly status report and tracking with all counterparts (internal and external)
- Prepare/present monthly progress report for Operations steering committee / execution phase