Role Title: SailPoint IIQ Specialist
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Remote with minimal travel to Leeds or London as required
Pay Rate: £500PD
Engagement Method Offered: Inside IR35
Trust in Soda have partnered with a world renowned consultative service business in their search for a SailPoint IIQ Specialist for an 12 month contract.
They're looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience in implementing identity management and security solutions, preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ.
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement Role Policy Management frameworks RBAC
- Develop solutions to integrate systems into SailPoint
- Work with product owners across the division, architects business analysts to develop new solutions
- Collaborate on requirements, design and support with platform teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement in terms of efficiency, reducing risk and automation
- Identify and escalate risks that may impact the application/project
- Provide support on shift basis for resolution
- 3 - 5 years of experience in implementing identity management and security solutions.
- Experience in designing and implementing RBAC, SailPoint IIQ Role Policy Management, Applications Onboarding, Analytics and Reporting, Rules, Email Templates, Certification and Access Provisioning.
- Good communication skills and should have the ability to understand the client requirements
- Good understanding and experience of Build and Configure SailPoint in-built tasks like aggregation, ID refresh, schedule tasks, correlation
- Strong analytical skills