SailPoint IIQ Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Remote, with minimal travel to Leeds as required
Trust in Soda are partnered with a multinational information technology services and consulting company. They are in need of a SailPoint Developer to join their team on a project with their banking client to provide identity management and security solutions, designing and implementing RBAC and carrying out analytics and reports.
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement Role Policy Management frameworks RBAC
- Develop solutions to integrate bank-wide systems into SailPoint
- Work with product owners across the division, architects business analysts to develop new solutions
- Collaborate on requirements, design and support with platform teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement in terms of efficiency, reducing risk and automation
- Identify and escalate risks that may impact the application/project
- Provide support on shift basis for resolution
- Must Have Skills :SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Experience in implementing identity management and security solutions, preferably SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Designing and implementing RBAC, SailPoint IIQ Role Policy Management, Applications Onboarding, Analytics and Reporting, Rules, Email Templates, Certification and Access Provisioning.
- Good understanding and experience of Build and Configure SailPoint in-built tasks like aggregation, ID refresh, schedule tasks, correlation