Remote - Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you an experienced DevOps engineer looking for a fresh challenge, that offers working heavily with Kubernetes, whilst working with a company that's taking a stand against climate change? This role is working with an established challenger bank, whose mission is to become one of the greenest banks.
Why this company?
- Fully remote anywhere in the UK. But with 5+ UK offices if you ever wanted to human interaction.
- Quote from Head of Engineering "Working for one of the best CTO's in the game, with one of the best track records of revolutionising tech across small, medium and large financial institutions"
- Chance to work with bare metal K8
- Multi-cloud platform due to acquisitions (mainly AWS), tech challenge of consolidating cloud spend and road map for moving to carbon neutral data centres
- A company that walks the walk with their ESG and Green initiatives
They are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer with a passion for Kubernetes and an eagerness to work with new technologies. They will be looking for a DevOps Engineer with the following skills:
- Strong Kubernetes
- Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Programming (Any modern language)
- IaC (Terraform)
On top of the salary, they will also be offering a generous package on top including:
- Up to 20% bonus
- L&D Fund
- Private Medical
- 25 days AL (+ bank, + bday, +2 volunteer days)
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
If this role sounds like something that you could be interested in discussing, please don't hesitate to apply.
Please note this role will not offer sponsorship.