Quantitative UX Researcher
Would you like to work for a company that are working to power human centred experiences in the digital world?
Do you want to expand on your gaming experience and work with some of the biggest gaming clients worldwide?
Are you passionate about UX Research?
What you will be doing;
- Solving problems that haven't been solved before in a SaaS/product space
- Working with big gaming clients to provide best experience for the users within this space
- Actively work on the research elements including drafting and creating surveys.
- Interpreting results and creating data analysis reports.
- Work closely with internal and external product teams to boost improvement on product and client experience
What you will need;
- Strong quantitative research skills
- Experience working with statistical methods, descriptive statistics and use of tools e.g SPS
- Experience in a gaming environment
- Worked on distilling game related data into reports
What you will receive;
- Unlimited holiday
- Learning budget for personal development
- Hybrid working model
- Work alongside passionate UX Researchers in a creative environment to work on a product that doesn't exist in the current market
If you're interested in learning more about the role, please apply!