Back to jobs
QA SoftwareTester - Automation - **Urgent!**
- Posted 03 February 2023
- Salary €350 - €475 per day
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameBen Prince
Automation Engineer QA - x 2
- Location: Dublin Office - 2 Days on site per week
- Duration: Initial 6 months - verly likely to be extended
- Full time contract 8 hours per day 5 days per week
- €350 - €475 per day (depending on experience)
I'm currently working with a Dublin based Fintech services business who focus on both B2B & B2C payment platforms & solutions to find 2 QA Engineers with strong automation testing experience. In this role you will be working closely with Developers on critical business products.
- Mentor team members on quality guidelines and best practice
- Drive stories to completion including automated testing, docs, etc.
- Ensure team is working in line with quality guidelines
- Excellent product and domain knowledge
- Evaluate, assess and report on new testing tools, techniques and technologies.
- Ability to support/steer key stakeholders in the decision making process.
- Strong knowledge of the various testing techniques and how and when they apply.
- Set and achieve self improvement goals on improving skill set aligned with technology radar or career plan
- Constantly look to improve the products, team and QA function.
- Excellent automation skills (cucumber and java)
- Define/create automation tests in line with guidelines
- Good understanding of non functional testing like performance testing and resilience testing
- Experience creating / adding to / maintaining test automation frameworks
- Experience with cucumber & Java for automation
- Knowledge of REST principles and testing approaches
- Experience of XML, JSON, Tomcat, Linux and Web Services
- Experience with Jenkins or similar
- SQL skills
Technical Expertise Needed for the role:
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, high performing and goal oriented
- Demonstrates energy, effort and enthusiasm for delivery and results
- Worked in Scrum Agile development environment
- Knowledge of transaction processing systems
- Work in a continuous delivery environment.
- Experience testing microservices
- Experience with secure development