Location: 5 days onsite in Kings Cross
Duration: 4 months initially - view to extend further
Rate: £550 per day
Engagement: Inside IR35
Start Date: January 2024
Working at the intersection of product design, spatial design and augmented reality, this product design role is to help define the next generation of creative tooling for developers and creators.
- Conceive, prototype and design end to end solutions for a suite of applications geared towards building AR, MR and mobile content across multiple surfaces.
- Develop high level product strategy and roadmap planning, work closely with XFN partners, to ensure Platform objectives are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate closely with UX Research and Data Science to define product areas of investigation, attend research sessions and use subsequent data & insights to inform design decision making.
- Experience building with/using various AR/VR creation tools such as Unity, Lens Studio, Effect Studio, Reality Composer or Adobe Aero.
- Experience driving the vision of a successful product, playing a critical role in setting the direction and defining goals based on the impact to users, org objectives and business need.
- Visual design experience with proficiency in desktop/mobile UI patterns, panel layout, typography, color treatment and iconography with a keen sense of how these elements impact product function.
- Augmented Reality
- Experience with 3D software (Blender, Unity, Unreal, Maya or Houdini)
- Interfacing experience
- Creative tooling (Figma, Photoshop)
- Experience with various prototyping tools such as Bezel, Spline, Shapes XR, Blender or After Effects
- Experience working with native and cross-platform UIUX frameworks
- Experience designing for commercial creative tooling or enterprise software solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in product design, computer science or a related field required.