Trust in Soda is partnered with a top global consultancy looking for highly experienced Principal DevOps Consultants! You'll be partnering with and advising their exciting, household-name clients to be their subject matter experts, delivering expertise and solutions across the software stack.
If you're looking for a high-impact role, passionate about creative problem-solving with clients, and working for a growing team, this could be a great fit for you.
**We can consider both full-time, permanent hires or contract-to-hire**
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of experience in the DevOps, software/engineering space
- Previous experience in consulting or client-facing roles
- Passion for problem-solving and working creatively with clients to achieve results
- Understanding of software development in Python, Java, C++, Golang, or similar languages
- Passion for hands-on development and working closely with the client's tech stack
- Specialized knowledge in DevOps, infrastructure, Site Reliability, platform engineering, or a similar discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to consult and advise clients
What you'll do:
- Partner with clients to deliver technical solutions to business-critical problems
- Advise clients and team members of best technical and engineering practices
- Do hands-on building and development - you won't simply be showing or advising what clients should do, but also actively participating in building the solutions yourself
- Collaborate with team members on solutions for technically complex problems
What we offer:
- Remote-first, flexible work environment, with occasional ability to travel to clients
- Full health benefits package
- 401k matching
- Profit-sharing options on top of competitive base salary
Compensation listed below will depend on relevant candidate experience, qualifications, and competencies.