Payroll & HR Coordinator
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 7 months
Location: Göteborg or Skövde
In the role of Payroll and People & Culture Coordinator, you are responsible for providing People & Culture support to ensure that the client offer the best employee experience possible. You will work with a diverse range of stakeholders and levels within the organization and manage various day-to-day tasks within People & Culture.
The main purpose of the role is management and maintenance of the employee master data in the HR, Payroll and other internal systems, accurately and timely. Furthermore, you are responsible to secure high standard of the payroll delivery in the organisation through professional communication with the external payroll provider and internal customers - employees.
Examples of what you'll be doing:
- Administrate local benefits program
- Work closely with the People & Culture Business Partners to continually review our processes and ways of working to support continuous improvement
- Prepare employment related documents such as contracts and certificates of employment.
- Secure the annual submission of the salary data to the salary benchmark provider with correct information and manage the market salary benchmark data internally.
- Manage the invoices and payments related to People & Culture and Payroll processes in the company
- Be an active contributor within various projects within the People and Culture team such as Onboarding, recruitment.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably within Human Resources, finance, or proven experience within required area.
- You need to understand the whole payroll process and be fluent in English and Swedish.
- Experience from working with payroll within production is an advantage.
- Comfortable with digital technology and solutions supporting HR processes