up to €75,000
Remote (+/- 3 CET HOURS ONLY) or Relocation to Berlin
Are you looking for a position where you can really have a positive impact on the world, whilst working on an exciting product using the newest technologies? Want to make a difference in the healthcare industry?
Then keep reading!
The company supplying Germany's most critical healthcare staff are looking for a DevOps Engineer to optimise their products and expand their locations.
You will be the third member of the DevOps team, improving and evolving their infrastructure and supporting the Engineering teams across the company. You will also be extending the CI/CD Pipelines, and improving their monitoring platforms!
Team Core focuses for 2023:
- End to End Infrastructure as code implementation
- Application Ephemeral/Feature environment Implementation
- Centralised application and Infrastructure logging / monitoring platform
- Application Continuous delivery with GitOps processes
- Disaster Recovery and High Availability Infrastructure Setup
- Kubernetes Multicluster Failover
Tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes (EKS), Argo CD, Terraform, Helm, Python, Ruby, Go, Apache Kadka, RabbitMQ
- 2 years DevOps/Cloud experience as a minimum
- AWS, Terraform, EKS
- 26 days holiday + 1 day for every year at company
- Flexible working: remote or hybrid
- Learning and development program
- Language courses
- Dog-friendly office should you choose to relocate
- Company events, personal trainers and much more small benefits to make your working day just that bit better!
Want to hear more?
Dont hesitate, apply to the job ad now!