Junior/Mid-DevOps Engineer (2 years exp)minimum
1 day per week in Essen Office
€65,000 - €75,000
Want to say you have been part of a revolution in the heavy industry, where AI is enabling a better grasp on data and cutting costs? This is for you;
Your next company;
They are on mission to make data use more available and understandable across the industry, to make processes more efficient, saving trillions of dollars and helping the environment as well.
Your immediate tech team is 14 highly skilled engineers, scientists and engineers. You will join the current two DevOps Engineers, who are responsible for a very large Kubernetes cluster (runs 20 microservices and has 300 CPU, this cluster ingests data all the way from the fronted to the backend)
Stack is AWS (IAM, S3, Route53, EC2, RDS), Kubernetes EKS, GitlabCI (Migrating to ArgoCD atm), Python, Java, Terraform, Grafana
- 2 years in the DevOps space working on AWS
- Have created & run docker images
- Comfortable Scripting for Automation
- IAC with terraform, CICD
- Some exposure to kubernetes is nice to have
- A team ready to help train you up!
- Hybrid flexible working - free team lunch weekly!
- Huge scale to work on!
- 1200€ L&D budget
- Flexible Hours