IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extension
Location: Dublin, 2 days on-site // 3 days remote
Pay: 350 € - 450 € per day
I am working with a leading FinTech company in Ireland that is looking for an IT Project Manager to join their team in Dublin on an initial 6-month contract. This project is expected to be extended.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project by March 2023, however, we can accommodate a reasonable notice period.
As an Agile IT Project Manager you will work very closely delivering IT Projects
and working on increasing transparency in the organization. You will support the IT Projects team that
operates billions in payments each year. This is the core of our business and we have an ambitious
goals roadmap we need you to support delivering. You'll work with the infrastructure, product and
business teams to deliver innovative ways to maintain our services, enabling best in class, scalable
payments online. You'll be responsible for facilitating project success and continuously improving
processes in the organization.
What you will be responsible for:
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned project activities (High Level Plans, Scope,
Timeline/Roadmaps, Reports, Risk Managment, Project Governance), with high quality
documentation, reporting and planning throughout
- Document and manage deliverables for all stages of the project or change, including
requirements gathering, processes, schedules, RAID log, steering reports
- Facilitate team meetings and ensure inputs, decision and outputs are achieved
- Responsible for gathering and publishing relevant metrics
- Supports delivery team reporting and governance
- Support the Platform / Regional Delivery Lead as required
- Transparency is key in our way of working, you'll work on simplifying reporting to increase
transparency in our department and keeping up to date team forecasts.
- We're obsessed with getting better at what we do; you'll help drive improvements that enhance
- You'll support the communications with our stakeholders and ensure that our stakeholders and
teams get the relevant information required. You'll follow and track projects and programs and
highlight risks or blockers.
- You'll also support the department finances management, you'll work on a monthly basis
ensuring that the financial details of our department are tracked correctly.
- We're a delivery oriented team; commitment and delivering early, often and to plan is critical.
You'll drive internal projects, solving problems and working to remove impediments to
- 4+ Experience in IT Project Management and Analysis
- Good understanding and practice of agile methodologies, Scrum and Scaling principles, XP,
Kanban, Lean, SAFe etc.
- Data analysis knowledge (Excel, Google Data Studio, Google Suite…) and experience on
reporting and metrics gathering and analysis
- As a technologist you will be fully conversant with all aspects of software and infrastructure
- Knowledge of payments industry and e-commerce is a plus