Back to jobs
Interim Group Accountant - Contract - 6 Months - Outside IR35
Start: June 2023
Length: December 2023
Location: London - Hybrid
Rate: £500PD Outside IR35
You will be part of the newly formed Reporting team as a Group Accountant.
You will support consolidation of Group figures and delivery of the Group's key external reporting obligations.
- Support the monthly consolidation process ensuring accurate, efficient and timely reporting of group results
- Support the periodic (monthly, quarterly and annual) external financial reporting processes
- You will then produce the annual statutory accounts and reporting to private equity owners, minority investors, and lenders.
- Lead/support ad hoc Group Finance related projects as required.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of key balances and preparation of supporting schedules for group reporting.
- Support the external and internal audit processes, ensuring a smooth and effective process and implementation of audit findings and recommendations.
- Support the implementation and embedding of OneStream, including new policies, processes and controls.
- Provide support on accounting policy and other technical accounting matters.
- Professional background, qualified accountant, with ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Good knowledge of IFRS.
- Strong direct experience of group accounting, including a good understanding of complex, large-scale, multi-currency consolidations.
- Experience of using group consolidation systems
- Knowledge of SAP-BFC and OneStream is desirable.