Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: Remote (Glasgow on odd occasion)
Rate: £600 per day
Engagement Method: Inside IR35
The Implementation Manager will be accountable for ensuring the smooth and effective introduction of the new live service. This will encompass Operational Implementation Planning and Engagement, Technical Implementation Planning and Engagement, Implementation Governance, Command & Control Activities and key business stakeholder engagement across all involved areas.
The Implementation Manager will work alongside the respective Programme and Project Managers to ensure the business is positioned to receive and implement the necessary changes.
Essential Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- Previous Change, Technical Implementation or Business Readiness experience within a Bank or other Financial institution
- Extensive knowledge of Business/Technical Readiness and Implementation activity - within an Operational environment
- Extensive experience of working within a project change environment
- Knowledge and expertise in risk, issue, assumption and dependency management
- Experience of working with IT project delivery teams
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement abilities
- Excellent communication skills & experience of engagement across all levels of the organisation
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Preferred Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of payment systems & processes within Financial Services industry