Start Date:2nd of May 2023 - Can accommodate a normal notice period
End date: March 2024 - Very likely to be extended
Location: 4 days in Dublin, 1 day remote
Pay: 200€ - 250€ per day - Negotiable!
I am working with a leading global tech company based in Dublin to find a HR Analyst to be part of their HR Operations Team. Reporting to the Senior HR Manager this role is aligned to the global HR Corporate Function which drives the Objectives, Key Results, day-to-day activity, and stakeholder relationships across the HR function.
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project on the 2nd of May 2023, however, we can accommodate a reasonable notice period.
The key focus areas are: Reporting, HRIS Updates, Onboarding, Payroll, Management Dashboards, HR communications, and Administration.
- Lead and coordinate HR efforts across multiple HR and business stakeholders.
- Support the movement of data between HR systems Workday, Payroll, Compensation and benefits, Talent, IT.
- Conduct regular HR data integrity audits and update HR systems. Ensure that all transactions are accurate and compliant
- Analyse and interpret business process issues and makes recommendations to partners in relation to system updates, program/process, reporting improvements
- Support Onboarding and Offboarding teams with transnational issues relating to FTEs and Contingent Workers.
- Support with HR Administration
- Support stakeholders with systems changes and raising tickets.
- Support with HR Communication announcements and presentations
- Prepare monthly status reports - Management Dashboards
- Backup for Payroll Specialist.
HR Domain Knowledge with at least 1-3 years' experience in an operations role/ HR Admin role
- Previous Workday experience a considerable advantage.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a continuous improvement mentality
- Ability to perform detailed analysis and root cause analysis on standard HR process and technology
- Experience in an HR Shared Services or HR Operations environment a considerable advantage.