Zurich - Hybrid (2-3 days a week in office)
Medtech VR Training space;
up to 120,000CHF dependent on experience
Want to work in tech for good and improve doctors trainings? This may be the role & company for you;
You can join a VR Software company who were founded in 2007 and partner with hospitals globally providing them with medical simulations for trainings outside the operating theatre.
They are hiring due to growth and demand, and you will join a software development team of 5 who are focused on infrastructure tasks;
- build and maintain tools, processes, documentation, and software infrastructure
- support good quality and efficiency of their SDLC to provide customers with high quality and reliable simulators.
- write scripts and tests and embed different levels of application pipelines into a consistent testing and deployment framework
- work with software development teams to pragmatically support build and test automation for the simulator software
-improve automated infrastructure used to configure bare metal and virtual machines, as part of a cohesive and standardized infrastructure setup
-perform troubleshooting & maintenance of applications & infrastructure services with product development teams
- write documentation & give trainings, to support developers and testers in using automation in our delivery pipeline.
stack: Azure, Bare Metal, Jenkins, Python, Powershell, Docker
- infrastructure generalist who loves to learn
- ownership mindset
- worked on CICD & automation
- scripted with powershell and/or python
- exp with both Windows and Linux systems - inc package management & monitoring/observability tooling
- understanding of networking & servers
whats in it for you?
- time out of work for learning & development
- 25 days vacation
- 5k bonus per year
- L&D courses paid for
- Social events