Data Scientist - Pricing
Duration: 9 months
Rate: £600 per day (inside IR35)
The Data Scientist will sit within the Catalog pricing team to improve user experience. About 30% of online shop and offline shop revenue is generated through catalog.
- Strategy work - working with product managers and engineering managers to think about new ideas on how they can experiment and influence pricing for this they need someone who is proactive find solutions and build strategy.
- Execution of the strategy - i.e., analytical work. Writing code or queries to understand data on how users are behaving to help build new features.
- Experimentation - once a new feature is launched, we will run experiments to see how it's working. This is largely A/B testing and statistical analysis on the data.
- Experienced in either programming languages including SQL and Python
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing, including conveying complex information and promoting in-depth engagement on course topics.
- Experience working with large datasets.
- Background in Ecommerce, Marketing and Advertisement or Pricing
- Master of Science degree in computer science or in a relevant field.