Start Date: Feb-Mar 2023
Contract Length: 6 Months + Extension
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Pay: Depends on experience. Market rates. 540-640 CHF per day
I am working with a leading global consultancy to find an experienced Data Engineer with experience working with data heavy environment using Splunk
Ideally, we are looking for someone that would be able to start this project in February 2023, however, we can accommodate a four/six-week notice period.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with your skillset to be part of a project with international exposure.
Hands-on data engineering experience in a data heavy environment in a big data environment using Splunk
* Have extensively used Splunk for more than 5+ years in building end-to-end data pipelines
* Have extensive experience of more than 3+ years in performance tuning Splunk applications
* Worked extensively on ingesting system logs, understand various log formats, and identify patterns in log format
* Hands-on experience in various big data Hadoop tools such as Pig, Spark, HDFS etc.
* Hands-on experience with Unix scripting, batch and Cron Jobs.
* Good communication skills. Able to handle project team and stakeholders.
* Excellent analytic, troubleshooting and impact analysis skills.
* Palantir or Foundry experience is plus.
* Hands-on experience with Python and PySpark experience is good to have.
* Holding a Bachelors in Computer Science or similar technical field of study.