Start: January 2024
Duration: 12 Months initially
Pay Rate: £450 per day (inside IR35)
The main function of a data analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems. A typical database analyst/programmer is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Strong SQL experience (min 3 years)
- 5+ years Data Analysis experience
- Python knowledge would be beneficial
- FinTech experience
- Knowledge of database management software.
- Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training required.