Creative Strategist - German Speaking
Start: From 8th January
Length: 12 Months
Location: City of London - 3 days onsite/2 WFH
Rate: £580PD - £675PD PAYE
Engagement: Inside IR35 - PAYE via Trust in SODA (please note rate excludes employer deductions)
Trust in Soda are partnered with one of the biggest tech brands globally. Their organization is dedicated to enabling individuals to create communities and fostering global connections. Their teams are comprised of innovative individuals, constantly working together to empower people worldwide.
Their Creative team, composed of diverse talents including entrepreneurs, strategists, designers, and tech enthusiasts, seeks a performance-oriented individual with experience in dynamic creative industries. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, at the intersection of creativity and technology, and are passionate about driving innovation, we invite you to join our team.
- Inspire clients and creative industries by translating a vision for their business into impactful campaigns on our platforms.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine and scale creative approaches for maximum impact across our platforms.
- Invent new ways to leverage creativity for business growth, driving value for people and communities.
- Lead hands-on execution to bring ideas to life, scaling concepts globally.
- 10+ years of experience in startups, creative agencies, in-house teams, or non-traditional content creation, with a focus on Performance Marketing.
- Proficiency in German is essential.
- Data fluency - comfortable working with data, measurement, and a willingness to learn new tools to distil data into unique insights.
- You must have a portfolio that shows your work and your proficiency in advertising/campaigns
- Entrepreneurial mindset, driven to invent and seize opportunities for growth.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment, embracing constant change.
- Passion for collaborating with diverse creative minds to tell impactful stories.
- Dedication to helping brands authentically share their narratives with the world.
If you are a builder and creator, ready to make a significant impact in a constantly evolving space, submit your latest work samples and join us as we shape the future of creative innovation.
Please note you must be based in the UK for this position, and have RTW in the UK without Sponsorship.