- Posted 25 January 2023
- Salary Negotiable
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameLiam Barnett
We're working with an exciting scale up as they venture into a brand new world of ecommerce. Working with web3, VR and the Meta, you'll be working on a tonne of exciting things.
This scale up gives you the best of both worlds. Working at pace, and delivering, in an exciting phase of their journey PLUS having the added benefit of being owned by a global giant, making the often start up leap of faith more of a step of confidence.
We're looking for an experience Content Designerm to join the team. You will be embedded within a cross-functional squads of Engineers, Product and Designers. Your work will be life-changing and meaningful, helping to connect us with a brand new wave of users.
What you'll be doing:
- easing the complex and complicated and simplifying language and concepts
- Participating in a range of activities and workshops
- Playing a key role in understanding user pain points and take an empathetic and collaborative approach to problem solving.
- Shape and guide our teams with a user-centric approach to content and language.
- Mentoring other team members
- Bringing insights to life through your squad through great communication skills and storytelling
Things welike to see
- Good experience of working as a Content Designer or tech copywriter, solving B2C or B2C user problems.
- Strong experience of collaborating within a squad, understanding how to thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Experience of simplifying concepts for users, based on a strong knowledge and passion of language, with a data driven and research-based approach to your work.
- Very comfortable talking to users. You're not a researcher but you won't be afraid to work with the team to plan and conduct user research testing the efficacy of designs and your content.
- Experience of planning and facilitating workshops, playing back output in a way which brings everyone on the journey.
- You understand that perfect is the enemy of good and will have experience focussing on solving specific problems with an MVP approach, balancing the need for speed and agility whilst championing a high standard for copy in our user journeys.
- Experience working in complex environments like SaaS and tech, plus working in early stage start ups is desirable
- Experience if figma or similar design tools
- Comfortable managing your time and work across 2-3 squads and understand how to prioritise their needs.