Cloud Architecture Consultant
Location - Brussels (Hybrid)
Salary - €5,000-6,000per month
Dutch and English speaking
Due to a rapidly growing team in Belgium I am seeking a Cloud Architect to join the team and work with industry leady clients.
As a Cloud Architect, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects in different business areas, leveraging the latest technologies within a motivated and dynamic team.
- Assess client IT landscapes and infrastructure portfolios, engaging with business stakeholders up to the CTO level.
- Create cloud strategies and roadmaps for customers, translating their specific objectives into effective structures while considering resource utilization and scalability. Ensure alignment with the high-level and detailed designs, assist with implementation, and manage scope and risk.
- Design high-level architectures for information systems.
- Develop architecture solutions and evaluate alternatives for private, public, and hybrid cloud models, encompassing Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and other cloud services.
- Support customers in their digital transformation journey by recommending platform evolution strategies, whether in the cloud, on-premises, or through hybrid solutions.
- Mentor and coach team members and technical staff, providing guidance on project tasks. Lead solutioning activities and inspire proposal teams. Take the lead in writing commercial proposals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT architecture across multiple domains such as enterprise, solution, applications, cloud, infrastructure, and security.
- Proven expertise in cloud integration and on-premises environments, encompassing various technology stacks, cloud services automation, orchestration, and container service management. Proficiency in IT budget management, cloud transformation ROI, and total cost of ownership (TCO) calculations for C-level projects' approval.
- Cloud architect certification from a major provider like AWS, Azure, or GCP is advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, both on business and technical aspects.
- Previous experience with application or infrastructure development life cycles and projects.
- Strong team-building skills and the ability
- Company car with fuel car provided (Teslas)
- 250 Euro per year Eco fund.
- Maximum Insurance.
- Pension & hospital / medical insurance with extra health
- Phone Allowance. - 300 euros every 2 years for the phone
About the company:
I am exclusively supporting a leading IT consultancy, who acts as a independent and trusted advisor, supporting clients in their digital transformations through innovative technologies and valuable services in various domains such as industry and process advisory, technology consulting, data and analytics, applications, cloud and security services, and IT outsourcing.