Back to jobs
- Posted 12 May 2023
- Salary £400 - £500 per day
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSoftware Engineering
- Contact NameEmma Stewart
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Hybrid / 1-2 days per week on site in Reading
Duration: 6 months (likely to be extended multiple times)
Rate: £450 per day (negotiable)
Engagement: Inside IR35
My client, one of the top Fortune 500 companies, are looking for a Senior C++ Software Engineer to work on the development of AI in devices. We expect you to be an expert developer capable of writing and testing highly optimized code. You should have experience with multi-platform C++ codebases, including wrapper generators and other tooling. You will work closely on the interface of camera, GPU and AI, using latest technologies and devices such machine learning frameworks and AI accelerator silicon.
- 5+ years of development experience in C++ on Windows, Linux and Android
- Working experience and knowledge of Win32, CMake, Python.
- Machine learning experience
- Experience with git, continuous integration and other collaboration tools.
- Strong Computer Science knowledge and ability to understand and implement complex algorithms.
- Familiarity with porting and optimizing reference implementation to highly optimized hardware specific code
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem-solving aptitude and desire to automate.
- Strong Math skills is a plus.
- Familiarity with SNPE, NNAPI, TensorFlow, PyTorch, CNTK, OpenVINO, or similar is a plus.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate/master's degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred.