Length: 18 months
Rate: £388PD PAYE (eq. to £450PD Umbrella)
Engagement: Inside IR35 - PAYE via Trust in Soda
Trust in Soda are partnered with an award winning video game studio owned by one of the biggest tech companies globally. The Services team is responsible for the development and operations of the client's websites and services that support their games.
At this exciting time in the Studio's history, they are seeking a talented C# developer with a wide range of skills to work both internally and alongside external partners on projects that are complementary to our games.
They are big believers in high-quality engineering, and since they're developing products as services, the aim for fast iteration but with a focus on robust methods. This means embracing modern development practices such as continuous delivery, automated testing, code reviews, pair programming and agile methods. So expect to bring your teamwork and communication skills as your knowledge and experience can be brought to bear in these areas as well as during meetings and standups.
- Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support their next games.
- Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
- Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards.
- Champion quality in our development process, demonstrating our values and taking an active role in improvement of engineering
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with C#. We use a mixture of net 6 and 4.7.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, or other automated build systems.
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Be enthusiastic about modern development techniques and be demonstrably keen to apply them.
- Show us that you have rock solid software design, programming and testing skills
- Strong teamwork and communication skills as the role rarely requires working in isolation