Azure Platform Engineer
A London based exciting FinTech is currently looking for a talented Azure Platform Engineer to join their team of exceptional individuals, as they look to expand operations globally. This is an established company with massive growth plans with company's mission is to build world class products enabled by great technology, people and processes!
The Azure Engineer will play an essential part in the team that supports, maintains and builds the platform that enables their developers to rapidly test, deploy and put their software into production on the Azure cloud.
Specific responsibilities of the Platform Engineer role:
- Working with the DevOps team to support the infrastructure
- Play a key role in a team working to improve scalability, resilience and availability
- Proposing new feature adoption
- Transferring knowledge to other teams within the business in a simpler form
- Act as a point of escalation and technical expertise for your team and the wider business
They are about to embark on a huge platform scale out and are now looking for a Platform Engineer with experience in a combination of:
- IaC (ARM Templates, Terraform or Pulumi)
The Senior Azure Engineer Role will be offer great benefits including:
- 10%+ bonus
- Private Medical & Dental
- Flexi/Remote Working
- Pension that can go over 15%
- Up to 30 Days Holiday
If you are passionate about DevOps and are keen to work for a market leading FinTech who are scaling fast, please apply right away!