Back to jobs
- Location - The Hague - Hybrid/Remote Working options available
- Duration - 8 Months
- Full time Freelance Contract - 8 hours per day 5 days per week
- Start Date - Soon as candidate can be available.
- Rate - €70 - €90 Per Hour (Dependant on Experience)
- English Speaking Business Environment
My global, Netherlands based, Oil and Gas client are currently in the market for an Agile Coach. A coach embedded with a cross functional team of product owners, project management, UX design, engineering managers and other internal stakeholders to facilitate outcomes of discovery and definition phases.
Portfolio Project: Agile implementation for Pernis Site Transformation
Project Type: IT Consultancy
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Embody an agnostic agile mindset, experimental approach, apply the right mix of support and challenge that empower teams to continuously improve.
- Mentor product and teams as they transition to an Agile approach and new ways of working. Coach teams to improve, innovate business performance and embed a continuous improvement environment. Coach cross-functional teams on optimising Agile ways of working, identifying waste, improving feedback loops.
- Contribute to our Agile Community of Practice (CoP) re: Lean-Agile principles and practices. Facilitate key Team of Teams events, retrospectives and workshops, e.g. Story mapping, value stream mapping, Scrum of Scrums, Product Alignment.
- Ensure synchronisation between Team of Teams and Team-level agile cadence. Maintain a focus on Lean/Kanban metrics, leading and lagging indicators.
- Raise visibility of Team of Team level impediments, risks and dependencies.
- Support/generate Agile project management reports (e.g. generate Jira queries, planned vs. earned value reports).
- Ensure psychological safety and an engaging space for team collaboration, learning and agility maturity assessments to bring about continuous and measurable improvements. Work closely with the platform vertical lead to ensure alignment between strategy and execution.
- Skilled in Lean Agile practices, facilitation, teaching, coaching.
- Knowledge of mentoring, transformation and business productization, ideation, design, development, testing, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Ability to understand and properly utilize market standard tools used in the Agile space.