The future is driven by data! There will likely be no shortage of data engineer jobs anytime soon – you can find the skillsets of these remarkable professionals in near enough every cornerstone of the planet, from digital tech and logistics to healthcare and even defence.
Data engineering jobs are transforming the way the world works, translating a mass of incomprehensible data into powerful tools for progression. Organisations have been well aware of the data engineer's transformative abilities for a long time, and as data mines grow, the need for new talent will only increase.
Until quantum computing turns up and redefines what we know about data, engineers are still very difficult to get hold of. Tech is experiencing a talent crisis, yet securing the right people has never been so important for the health of the industry. How do we find these data engineers?
If you’re looking in the same old talent pool, you’re not looking hard enough. We are Trust in SODA, the digital tech recruitment experts, and we use a community-led approach to hiring.
What on earth does that mean I hear you ask? It means that we established our unique community groups, Women in DevOps and Pride in Tech, to support underrepresented talent in the tech space and beyond. Our community groups are authentic, inclusive, open, and friendly platforms to share ideas, explore trends with industry leaders, and unlock access to opportunity for those that might otherwise struggle to find it.
By connecting our communities with employers that share our values of passion, collaboration, and innovation, we create access to an expansive, exclusive talent pool.
This enables us to stick to our goal of building a brighter working future, not just for the tech industry, but for every individual that works so hard to drive it forward.
If you need some support with your recruitment, here’s how we can help:
- We will dedicate the full weight of our resources to our search and retention services, aligning ourselves with your brand and advocating for you as an employer.
- We will build comprehensive market insights reports so you get a clears understanding of the current trends, challenges, and opportunities facing the talent space today.
- We will use a diversity-led hiring process to ensure that you find the right people for the role.
- We use a myriad of tools to remove bias at every stage of the process, which includes a psychometric testing tool.
- We will create access to our global communities, which are currently comprised of over 40,000 highly engaged tech professionals.
- We will use our full-service in-house marketing team to champion your brand on the global stage.
- Our specialist consultants are equipped to advise on talent retention, strategy, and people management.
We’re more than a talent supplier, we’re a trusted partner. Trust our people, trust our methodology, Trust in SODA.