Voice Architect - Security Clearance Required - Hiring ASAP
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Remote: 3-4 days per week // Barrow-in-Furness: 1-2 days per week
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £628.88 per day inside IR35
SC SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED - DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE SC CLEARANCE
My client, a very well-known leading technology company, is looking for a Voice Architect.
- You will be working remotely or on a client site, in collaboration with Project Managers, SMEs and Architects to deliver projects on time and above customer expectation.
- You will be working closely with support teams and other functions to ensure seamless integration of project work to the Run service.
- Inputting into proposals, simple to complex.
- Creating High Level Designs and gaining internal & client approval, following process.
- Creating Low Level designs from approved High-Level Designs
- Configuring voice platforms, gateways, cloud services, collaboration services and integration.
- Performing impact assessments on large or complex voice and telephony systems/ networks.
- Inputting into strategy.
- Inputting into High Level Designs
- Performing testing to pre-determined plans and analyse results.
- Following "Acceptance to Run" process, handing over to support teams.
- Expected to have undertaken other large-scale Voice project roles for at least 5 years.
- Have demonstrable experience of designing and configuring voice systems, networks and gateways, Video conference services.
- Have demonstrable experience of collaboration services (Skype/Teams) and migrations.
- Will typically be qualified with vendor accreditation.
- Will be able to demonstrate knowledge of voice networks including network security, SIP, ISDN, VOIP, Mobile, video, collaboration services and converged networks.
- Will have the ability to install, configure and troubleshoot voice & video network Infrastructures for enterprise organisations.
- An advantage will be Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas.
- Demonstrates behavioural competencies associated with frequent change, urgency, and versatility.
- Voice & Video Architecture
- Working in secure environments
- Collaboration service design (Skype/Teams)
- Networking (LAN & WAN)
- Voice management