Would you like to work with one of the upcoming companies who are powering human centered experiences in the digital world?
Have you got an interest in the gaming industry?
Are you looking to take your design to the next level and work with some huge gaming corporations?
If yes to all of the above, this UX Design Lead role is for you!
What your role involves:
- Manage and mentor a number of designers to enhance performance and personal growth
- Work with cross functional teams both internal and externally on a variety of different products
- Work on providing different solutions through mind maps, sketches, wire framing and prototypes
- Managing different product verticals to help how everything on the product interconnects
What you need:
- Experience working on B2B or SaaS products
- Background in human centered interaction or social sciences
- Critical thinking mindset
- Agency experience is preferred but not essential
What you will receive:
- Unlimited annual leave (minimum 25 days to be taken)
- €1000 annual experience grant (concert/weekend away etc)
- €2000 Well being and education budget
- Work equipment provided on start date