User Researcher - AR/VR
Length: 12 months
Rate: £430PD - £495PD
IR35: Inside via PAYE (eq. to £500-575PD via Umbrella)
Trust in Soda are partnered with one of the worlds most well known technology brands. On their AR Platform team, they unleash the imagination and creativity of talented AR and Mixed Reality [MR] creators & developers, enabling them to build digital content which transforms the world around us.
They are seeking a qualitative / qual-leaning mixed method UX Researcher to join their team which is responsible for the tools and flows that creators use to build, test and publish new types of AR content. In this role you'll get deep into the creative process with creators and developers, and bring detailed insights back with storytelling that changes what is built and how they build it.
The right candidates will be strong communicators and relationship builders, deeply knowledgeable about digital design and design research, passionate about AR/VR, and will feel excited by an autonomous position
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful products into the world
- Collaboratively and independently develop and execute research roadmaps
- Lead various research studies throughout all the phases of the product development cycle
- Contribute to product strategy, execution and go-to-market plan
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and prioritise
- Comfort with data and utilizing numbers to define and support hypotheses
- Experience with storytelling to get traction with various audience
- Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands
- 5+ years' experience in research
- Experience working on research for digital product innovation
- Experience conducting research for emerging early-stage technologies
Strongly preferred experience:
- AR/VR/MR product development
- Conducting studies with creator/developers
- Developing the UX of digital creation tools