Technical Sales Engineer / Solutions Engineer
- Posted 04 May 2023
- Salary US$120000 - US$160000 per annum + + $40k bonus
- LocationSan Francisco
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineDevOps, Software Engineering
- Contact NameAntonia Otter
Technical Sales / Solutions Engineer
Fully Remote US Hours
$120,000 - $160,000 base plus $40,000 OTE Bonus, + stocks
Are you deeply technical and love helping customers? Does joining a growing Series A cloud / developer tooling business and supporting their customers technically excite you? Want the opportunity to build out brand new processes and make your mark? This may be the opportunity for you;
Your next Business:
A developer tooling organisation who are on a mission to make developers lives easier! Fully Remote, Async and Built in Open-source.
Until Q3 last year, the sales function had been totally inbound & founder led - you will join the Head of Sales, Founder, Account Execs, Customer Success and one other Sales Engineer
You will play a crucial role in bridging the gap between technical features and needs of potential customers. You will get to learn the product inside out, and explain how the software works in details. You will be involved in demos and provide customised solutions, being involved in the sales cycle after the intiial stages.
If you have been an engineer yourself and want to move into a customer focused space, or already have made this move, then this is the role for you! Empathy is a core value of yours and you can pinpoint what your customers want
Please note, a technical discussion on the following areas will be part of the interview process so some knowledge of the below is needed;
- CI Experience - have you had to sort out a CI or build issue with a pipeline? Would you be able to troubleshoot it?
- Container Orchestration - have you written a docker file?
- Would you know how to get a SDM working in Github Actions?
- IAC - What has your experience been with terraform and writing modules?
The opportunity for growth here is huge, every single company that works with software you are able to pinpoint and work with; The SE team will conitnue to grow and there is opportunity to move into managment in a few years
whats in it for you?
- 6 weeks paid time off + vacation
- fully remote and flexibe working
- yearly offsites
- mental health stipend
- opportunity to grow into leadership within a year