Back to jobs
- Posted 24 March 2023
- Salary £250 - £300 per day
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineMarketing and Sales
- Contact NameJona Aliaj
Length: 6 months
Location: Malmsbury (3 days onsite, 2 days WFH)
My client is a world-renowned technology and retail brand, who are looking for a Studio Producer which is a key part of the Production Studio team, reporting into the Senior Studio Producer. The Studio Producer - Online will manage digital and Social Production across multiple projects in our NPD and Campaign workstreams.
The role is to manage the Production and Delivery of Digital and Social NPD assets produced via the Creative Services Studio, driving efficiency through all aspects of production, quality and delivery of final materials.
- Requirements gathering - working with the Digital Experience Team and Social Strategists to determine the production route of each asset. Ensure that all briefs are accurate, in line with all team's requirements and are achievable. Where briefs do not meet Studio requirements, support the stakeholder in providing a more suitable brief.
- Planning - creating and maintaining detailed timing plans for all Projects while working with the Producers and Resource Managers to ensure appropriate resource is allocated. Inputting into forecasting and capacity planning. Ensuring change management processes are adhered to.
- Communication - communicating status updates to all relevant teams involved in Projects, as well as the Senior Studio Producer - Online and Studio Head.
- Stakeholder management - communicate clearly and regularly with business stakeholders on the status of projects, managing expectations relating to delivery. Make sure that all projects are understood to the highest degree. Ability to tailor information to different audiences e.g. creative vs technical vs senior management etc.
- Supplier management - brief suppliers and obtain appropriate quotes for projects and communicate out to stakeholders. Manage Supplier relationships and retainers, including deadlines, delivery and quality issues.
- Facilitation - coordination of meetings with all relevant teams within the production process, ensuring that sessions are effective, attendees are adding value and outputs are clear and actionable.
- Campaign delivery - ability to understand and support the delivery of multiple deliverables across Social and Digital platforms.
- Proven track record of driving asset production across multiple projects
- Experience of working with Content Management Systems and Project Tools
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience and ability to effectively plan and manage high volumes of asset demand / briefs
- Previous experience of working with 3rd parties, able to negotiate and interrogate design briefs